Coffee Connectors: Commercial Real Estate Intern (First-Gen Students)
NorthBridge Partners LLC (“NorthBridge”) is a vertically integrated real estate investment firm focused on acquiring industrial/logistics assets on the East Coast. Since 2015, the company has invested over $1.5 Billion worth of capital in real estate transactions across 60+ deals. For more information see: www.northbridgecre.com.
NorthBridge is committed to closing the opportunity gap for talented candidates that are first generation to go to college and/or candidates that have faced adversity (hereafter, “First Gen Candidate(s)”) in the commercial real estate industry. One of the major obstacles that First Gen Candidates face is a lack of access early in their academic and professional careers to commercial real estate opportunities. The NorthBridge team provides a talented candidate with a paid internship to learn about the industry vernacular, the different pathways to success in the industry, and an opportunity to polish their analytical skills.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Are you a first-generation college student? Join us this summer! (Choose one session - Session 1: May 20th – June 28th, Session 2: July 8th – August 16th).
Coffee Connectors, an initiative by NorthBridge Partners, a real estate investment firm, aims to bridge the opportunity gap for first generation students, including low-income and BIPOC students. We achieve this by:
- Offering a 6-week paid internship where participants are exposed to various facets of the CRE field, including acquisitions underwriting, asset management, fundraising, property management, and more.
- Crafting a final project to gain hands-on financial modeling and professional presentation experience.
- Connect with a network of CRE professionals at NorthBridge Partners and beyond.
NorthBridge is seeking a First Gen Candidate (anywhere from incoming college freshman to a graduate school student) to be an integral member of its real estate team. The ideal candidate is looking for a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to gain a foundation of experience to propel a career in commercial real estate.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated exhibiting strong work ethic, drive, integrity, and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to work within an entrepreneurial environment and multitask.
- Ability to work effectively in a cohesive team environment.
- Able to analyze and resolve problems; accuracy and good attention to detail is imperative.
NorthBridge Partners is an equal opportunity employer and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status, or other groups as protected by law.