PAID Internship: 2024 Green Teams Intern
The PSEG Institute for Sustainability Studies (PSEG ISS) Green Teams Internship Program is a PAID summer internship program for undergraduate students from ALL MAJORS hosted at the PSEG ISS at Montclair State University. This 11 week program pays a $6,000 stipend plus housing. Travel grants are also available. The PSEG ISS Green Teams Program is a multi-institutional internship program targeted to upper-level undergraduates (exceptional rising sophomores may also be considered) from any discipline who are interested in sustainability.
- The Green Teams are transdisciplinary teams of students who serve corporations, organizations, non-profits, municipalities, and community groups to address sustainability issues.
- Teams of five students are constructed from the pool of exceptional applicants coming from many different disciplines and multiple institutions, and whose backgrounds match those required to achieve deliverables requested by the hosting organizations.
- To ensure students are well-positioned to produce high-quality deliverables, PSEG ISS provides training throughout the course of the program in core sustainability subjects, hands-on experience with sustainability skills, guidance in professional development and communication, and team building.
- The program runs from May 28th, 2024 - August 8th, 2024. Interns are paid a generous stipend and work approximately 360 total hours during the 11-week program. Limited housing and transportation grants are also available for those with financial need.
- The 2024 program will utilize a 100% in-person modality. Please plan to be in-person unless circumstances change dramatically.
- PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATIONS USING THE FOLLOWING LINK (Handshake applications will not be reviewed): https://bit.ly/2024GTCallforStudents
- The deadline to submit your application is SUNDAY, JANUARY 28, 2024 @ 11:59 PM ET.
- Green Teams Alumni Outcomes [Click Here]
- For more information and to see the projects of the past Green Teams, please visit [Click Here].