Associate UX Consultant
Please note: we are hiring for this position in Charlotte and Richmond. You will be able to designate your location preference upon application. Portfolio is required.
As a recent graduate joining our Customer Experience (CX) team at CapTech as an Associate UX Consultant, you will help create intuitive, impactful, and accessible digital experiences. Our UX Consultants are passionate problem solvers who strive to produce elegant solutions to complex business challenges, all while honing their craft and growing in their careers. They stay up to date with the latest tools and methods for designing digital products and services, and they approach additional training in these areas with curiosity and enthusiasm.
Our consultants have opportunities to work with Fortune 500 corporations across a variety of industries, broadening their exposure to a wide array of cutting-edge technologies. You will receive hands-on, client-facing experience along with on-the-job training including a client-simulated college hire boot camp.
CapTech is committed to offering Associate UX Consultants growth opportunities through our coaching culture and mentoring by our Subject Matter Experts.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contributing to and producing information architectures, task flows, wireframes, and prototypes that follow interaction design and usability best practices.
- Creating clean, informative, and concise presentations to clients and internal teams that communicate the rationale behind your designs.
- Consulting with clients and team members on the benefits of research-backed user experience and interaction design.
- Keeping up with interaction design trends and applying them to your recommendations.
- Researching and understanding technology trends.
In ordered to be considered for this Associate UX Consultant role, candidates should be graduating in May 2024 with a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Information Science, HCI, or Psychology. In addition, they should demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the desire to learn. Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, and Axure is strongly desired.
*Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application to be considered