2024 Enterprise Technology Internship
Ford Enterprise Technology Summer Internship Looking for a great answer to the question – what did you do this summer? This is it! Through our Summer Internship, you’ll gain the experience, knowledge and skills to take your career to another level. Throughout this 12-week program, you’ll enjoy hands-on involvement in some of the ground-breaking initiatives we’ve got going on. In addition to developing technically and professionally, you’ll be able to build a network of friends and contacts while discovering what it’s like to live, work and play with other interns in our program.
Examples of specific opportunities include:
- Infrastructure Engineering & Operations
- Industrial Systems IT
- Enterprise Resource Planning
What Are We Looking For?
- Pursuit of a relevant Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexibility in work location (most work assignments will be located in SE Michigan with limited opportunity for fully remote work)
- Candidates must graduate and be available for full-time work prior to September 2025 (September 2026 for Sophomore level candidates)
Our preferred requirements
- A GPA of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Extracurricular activities in relevant area
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work within diverse teams
What you’ll receive in return: As part of this exciting program, you’ll enjoy a high level of involvement with an exceptional team of industry innovators and visionaries. You’ll contribute in a meaningful way to our important, breakthrough work. And you’ll develop the skills that will give you a significant edge in your future career pursuits. If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
2023 New Hire Benefits Summary Interns (ford.com)