2024 Human Resources Explorer Program
The HR Explorer Program (formerly known as the HR Ford College Graduate Program) is designed to give early-career HR professionals a foundation for success. This developmental program is designed to build a solid foundation through targeted networking, learning & experiences, provide opportunities to demonstrate development & implement business solutions, and position employees for the opportunities of tomorrow.
The program features:
- An onboarding experience designed to build functional knowledge, business acumen and a sense of belonging
- A 2-to-2.5-year journey, co-created by the HR Explorer and their assigned Program People Leader
- Rotations in three different disciplines of HR: HR Business Operations, Labor Relations, and a Center of Expertise
- Projects that provide the opportunity to cultivate and apply critical, strategic and design thinking mindsets to address business opportunities
- An opportunity to build a community and global network through meaningful connections with fellow HR Explorers, global HR & Operations Leaders and team members, & cross-functional colleagues
What you’ll be able to do:
In the HR Explorer program, you’ll discover unmatched opportunities with a company that is redefining human mobility. Designed for those who are recent graduates and with less than three years of related experience, this uniquely designed program will provide you with a strong foundation for a career at Ford.
Our HR strategic priorities guide our customer-centric approach while we adapt to the changing needs of the business: You will play a critical role in helping Ford:
- Deliver game changing experiences to unleash the best in our people and make lives better
- Be a winning enterprise, fit in its experiences, structure and ways of work
- Bring the best of our past; inspire creativity in the way we think and work to bring values to life
- Be an agile team that thrives on trust and shared accountability and enjoys learning together
- Graduate degree (graduation date on or before June 2024)
- Less than 3 years of relevant work experience
- Willing and able to relocate to Southeastern Michigan or any of our facilities in the US
- Willing and able to work in a manufacturing environment, with shift work, as required
- Commitment to excellence, focus, and collaboration
- Skills and/or experience solving problems and managing conflict
- Skills and/or experience managing projects and organizational change
- Skills and/or experience planning, organizing, and prioritizing multiple tasks within short time periods; attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing business conditions
- Strong communication skills in order to convey information clearly, concisely, and persuasively to others
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to build relationships, engage with others, and cultivate diverse teams
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of this exciting program, you’ll enjoy a high level of involvement with an outstanding team of industry innovators and visionaries. You’ll contribute in a substantial way to our important, breakthrough work. And you’ll develop the skills that will give you a significant edge in your future career pursuits. If you can help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Credit Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Credit is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For benefits, please see: 2023 New Hire Benefits Summary GSR (ford.com)