Consumer and Digital Transformation Intern, Digital Products
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position is for a 10-week Summer Internship. The Consumer and Digital Transformation Summer Intern will support our National Banking within Consumer and Digital Transformation, focused on improving the account opening process for new clients.
This 2024 Summer Internship is for graduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2024 and May 2025.
This internship position is located in Miami, FL. Before applying, please keep in mind that our internship program does not offer any relocation assistance. To learn more about our summer internship program and the activities included, please visit https://www.santandercareers.com/students.
The intern will support our Onboarding Product Manager in all functions listed below:
- Support of customer journey definitions
- Support on building competitive landscape analysis
- Analyze industry trends and market demand with a focus on digital industry, competition and consumer trends
- Support on the documentation of the business requirements, building epics and user stories in Jira
- Support on building wireframes
- Support on the relationship with key stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Risks)
- Support to guarantee quality, helping the team to test the new functionalities
- Support on analyzing user and application data to improve conversion
- A graduate student with an expected graduation date between Fall 2024 - Spring 2025
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions (Desired but not required)
- Interested in Digital Transformation in Finance
- A cumulative GPA or 3.0 or above
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced market environment
- Solid professional and personal work ethic
- Ability to work independently on special projects
- Ability to work in an environment that supports employees from all backgrounds and fosters an environment of inclusion.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.