Digital Platform & Analytics Staff
Please apply directly at the links below:
Ranked among the largest accounting and consulting firms in the country, Cherry Bekaert delivers innovative and sophisticated advisory, assurance and tax services to our clients. At Cherry Bekaert we create shared success through teamwork, energy, and expertise. We approach today’s toughest business challenges with a client-first mindset, working together to create exceptional value. We are all committed to making a difference for our people, our clients, our community, and our professions. To meet this commitment, Cherry Bekaert will provide you with the space to pursue growth and development opportunities that will guide and support you at each stage of your personal and professional journey. If you are ready to find your space and create your future, you belong with us.
Cherry Bekaert’s Digital team is growing! Be a part of the growth in our Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, Greenville, SC, Austin, TX, Richmond, VA, or Tysons, VA offices.
As a Digital Advisory – Platform & Analytics Staff you will:
· Provide clients hands-on, end-to-end guidance on how to enable their data or digital platforms to solve business challenges
· Partner with stakeholders to create a shared vision on how to solve client challenges
· Gather data inputs from multiple sources and develop queries
· Build custom data sources using your data wrangling skills
· Develop dashboards and reporting tools to meet client business objectives
· Construct digital platforms for specific industry to improve efficiency, improve costs, or other strategic initiatives
· Validate and test your work to ensure accuracy and quality of data
· Provide support and training to stakeholders on solutions, reporting tools and reports
· Build deep understanding of data structures and our technology stack (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, Python, Microsoft, database and cloud-storage)
· Implement business platform solutions for clients with our Alliances such as Microsoft, Salesforce, Alteryx and Sage
· Collaborate with our team of creative team and passionate professionals
What you bring to the role:
· Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business with an emphasis or passion in Analytics, Information Systems, Business Information Technology
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or above preferred, but not required
· Knowledge or passion in industry platform solutions for CRM, ERP or Custom Applications built in the Cloud
· Interest in SQL, relational database structures, and cloud-based data platforms (i.e. Microsoft Azure)
· Practical knowledge of industry standard BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Qlik, etc.; as well as ETL tools such as Alteryx (preferred), SSIS, Informatica, etc.
· An intuitive ability to use data to tell compelling stories supported by creative and engaging visualizations
· Attention to detail, speedy cadence, people skills that motivate and a habit of improvement
What you can expect from us:
· Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
· The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and engages you
· A collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development
· Competitive compensation and a total rewards package that focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing
· Flexibility to do impactful work and the time to enjoy your life outside of work
Depending upon service line, location, and workload, it is an expectation that summer and winter interns will be able to work approximately 32-40 hours per week and to be available during regular business hours/days either online or in the office.
About Cherry Bekaert:
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. “Cherry Bekaert” is the brand name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax, benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit cbh.com/disclosure.
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. The salary range for this role is $67,000 and $92,000. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. Cherry Bekaert will not provide work sponsorship for this position.
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global association. Visit us at cbh.com/careers and follow us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
© 2023 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.