Digital Transformation Services Intern
Apply directly to the role at the links below:
Ranked among the largest accounting and consulting firms in the country, Cherry Bekaert delivers innovative and sophisticated advisory, assurance and tax services to our clients. At Cherry Bekaert we create shared success through teamwork, energy, and expertise. We approach today’s toughest business challenges with a client-first mindset, working together to create exceptional value. We are all committed to making a difference for our people, our clients, our community, and our professions. To meet this commitment, Cherry Bekaert will provide you with the space to pursue growth and development opportunities that will guide and support you at each stage of your personal and professional journey. If you are ready to find your space and create your future, you belong with us.
Cherry Bekaert’s Digital team is growing! Be a part of the growth as an intern in our Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, Greenville, SC, Richmond, VA, or Tysons, VA offices. Digital Transformation Services is a part of Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Advisory Practice. Digital Transformation Services’ vision is to provide strategic and tactical support to businesses to position them for long-term growth and improve financial and operational performance. We help transform their entire business model and leverage technology and data as the core of their competitive advantage.
As a Digital Transformation Services Intern you will:
· Help guide clients on their Digital Transformation journey, introducing Digital solutions that “meet them where they are”
· Develop an understanding of clients’ business processes and associated technical requirements
· Engage with stakeholders to create a shared vision on how to address client challenges, and identify innovative approaches to help solve those challenges
· Work as a member of a team and contribute to project deliverables and outputs
· Collaborate with our team of creative and passionate professionals
What you bring to the role:
· Pursing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business with an emphasis in Administration/Management, or Business Information Technology
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or above preferred, but not required
· Interest in business strategy, innovation, and growth
· An intuitive ability to use information to solve business challenges
· Attention to detail, speedy cadence, people skills that motivate and a habit of improvement
What you can expect from us:
· Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
· The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and engages you
· A collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development
· Mentorship and networking experiences with professionals of all levels
Depending upon service line, location, and workload, it is an expectation that summer and winter interns will be able to work approximately 32-40 hours per week and to be available during regular business hours/days either online or in the office.
About Cherry Bekaert:
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. “Cherry Bekaert” is the brand name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax, benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit cbh.com/disclosure.
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. The hourly range for this position is $32.00 to $37.00. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. Cherry Bekaert will not provide work sponsorship for this position.
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global association. Visit us at cbh.com/careers and follow us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
© 2023 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.