Fall Co-op/Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
This six-month position sits within the Production department. This department supports the direct manufacture of biopharmaceutical bulk drug substance. The Production department is comprised of operators/supervisors, as well as specialists who support the production team’s needs.
This six-month position is responsible for supporting the needs of the production organization within a large-scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing site. Responsibilities include document revisions/management, ordering of supplies, commissioning/decommissioning of equipment, benchtop equipment management, and tracking performance management and punch lists of the production team. This position will support the Manufacturing Specialist organization.
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering or Science.
- Must be able to work full-time (35-40 hours/week) throughout the duration of the six-month assignment.
- Must have an active student status and/or within 12 months post-graduation from a BS or MS degree program. Post-doctoral candidates are not eligible.
- Continuous improvement mindset via strong problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- Must successfully pass a drug screen and background check prior to assignment target start date.
- If your skillsets are a match for this role, you will be contacted by our recruitment team with next steps to complete our internal World of GSK Assessment.
- Please note, you must receive a passing score to move forward in the interview process. Once your assessment is complete, a recruiter will review your results and be in touch with next steps.
- While GSK embraces a flexible work environment, we do require certain positions to be onsite. Candidates who are hired for an on-site role and reside outside of 50-miles from their assigned work location are eligible for relocation stipend. This is a one-time payment to help offset housing & relocation expenses. Please refer to the position details for the requirements of each position.
- GSK Interns and Co-ops are offered a competitive hourly pay rate and benefits. Please note, benefits eligibility to be determined upon hire.