2023 FWA Wall Street Exchange Virtual Program (Professional Development and Leadership)
The Financial Women’s Association (FWA) is now accepting applications for our highly competitive 2023 Wall Street Exchange (WSE) Professional Development and Leadership Program.
The Wall Street Exchange has been helping both young women and men navigate the competitive financial job market for over 40 years.
The Wall Street Exchange program is designed for students with paid internships for the Summer of 2023 with a financial services company or a financial position with a non-financial services company. The WSE program does not participate in internship placement.
The 2023 Wall Street Exchange Program will be primarily Virtual with highly interactive and engaging workshops and webinars hosted by our partner firms. If circumstances permit we will host one or more events in person in New York City.
The program consists of a series of virtual workshops hosted by top firms and companies for professional and personal development as well as networking with industry professionals. Each year the exact lineup of partner firms varies.
Past Wall Street Exchange Programs consisted of sessions hosted by:
- Bank of Montreal Capital Markets
- PGIM (Formerly Prudential Investment Management)
- DTCC (The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation)
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- MUFG Bank (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group)
- New York Life
- SMBC (Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation)
- Stifel Financial Corp
- BNY Mellon (The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation)
- BNP Paribas
Benefits of participation in WSE include:
- Enhancing job search skills through workshops on resume writing, interview techniques, business etiquette, and more
- Developing leadership techniques and other soft skills necessary to execute a successful job search
- Building a professional network with fellow program participants and interns and employees from sponsor firms
- Learning about the different company cultures unique to different organizations based in different countries from experienced industry insiders
Interested students should apply to the program as early as possible, even if they have not finalized their summer employment or internship plans. Proof of internship can be provided prior to the start of the program.
Please note: The WSE is open to young women and men and it is not an internship opportunity. It is a career development program designed to augment and complement the summer internship experience of qualified rising college seniors working as summer interns in the tri-state area. Many participants have found the program particularly helpful during COVID-19 when their Internships are not able to be held in person.
EXTENDED APPLICATION DEADLINE
Applications are due by Midnight on June 1st 2023
(We evaluate candidates holistically with a committee of dedicated professionals. Program placements are made on a rolling basis until June 1st. This means that spots in the program are filled throughout the application process, so an earlier application submission is in your favor. Once the program seats have been filled, this WSE online application will close.)