Software Engineer, Intern (NYC, Jersey City or Remote)
Our tech company is dedicated to building innovative applications and services using cutting-edge technology for our customers. We specialize in utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology, to create solutions that drive efficiency and growth for businesses of all sizes. Our team of experts stays on top of the latest advancements in these fields to ensure that our offerings are always at the forefront of technological innovation.
In addition to building and deploying our own solutions, we also provide support and resources to young entrepreneurs looking to turn their ideas into million-dollar businesses. We understand the challenges of starting a business and aim to be a guiding hand for those just starting out. Our incubation program offers mentorship, networking opportunities, and access to our resources and technology to help entrepreneurs bring their ideas to fruition. We believe in fostering innovation and growth through collaboration and are excited to work with the next generation of leaders in technology.
If the project goes well, we would like to apply for fundings from accelerators like YC and Techstars.
As a software engineering intern, you will work alongside our best and brightest in building backend software systems.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to our backend and cloud product on AI or Crypto
- Deploy a new feature to production
- Receive in-person & remote mentorship from some of the best engineers in the industry whilst learning new technologies
What You'll Need:
- You are working towards a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You are excited to work in hybrid work environment
- You are comfortable coding
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- A passion for continuous learning and improvement (both at a personal and team level)
- Belief in our values
- Previous internship experience at a saas company
- Experience working with a hybrid or remote team in your previous internship
- Experience with Ruby
- Experience with Crypto and/or AI/ML
This position meets New York Labor Standards(https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/fact-sheets/71-flsa-internships)