Insights & Analytics Summer Internship - Respiratory and Inflammation
Location: Wilmington, DE
The Insight and Analytics team partners with the commercial team to drive portfolio and brand strategy and performance. Together, we strive to uncover deep customer insights to drive improved decision-making and business impact. We are looking for individuals who have the passion to drive business results and bring innovation to what we do for greater impact.
We are currently seeking an undergraduate junior or senior, or someone seeking a Master’s in sciences, business, marketing, or analytics for an internship assignment during the summer of 2023.
Objectives/Goals of the Position:
Contribute to developing and communicating actionable insights that effectively shape brand strategy and tactics based on a combination of primary research and secondary data across key customer targets (i.e., Physician, Patient, Nurse, etc.) for Fasenra, a respiratory biologic therapy indicated for severe asthma patients.
- Manage market research design (Qual/Quant) and execution (including vendor/project management when appropriate).
- Provide brand and market evaluation, interpretation, and communication of results synthesizing key data and insights spanning a host of different sources and types of data.
- Create insightful reports and presentations that clearly and succinctly highlight the actionable insights combined with business implications/strategic & tactical options.
- Identify business needs proactively and build research/analysis with foresight.
- Assist with developing and communicating actionable insights shaping commercial brand strategy and tactics based on a combination of primary research and secondary data across customer segments.