Precision Oncology Portfolio Strategy and Management Intern
The Precision Oncology Portfolio Strategy Intern will work with the Precision Oncology Portfolio Strategy & Management team to complete a wide range of market research and tactical activities to help inform new product strategy and support product development and launch initiatives.
Essential Duties Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide execution support to the team as they make key strategic decisions.
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Review medical literature to help better understand the market.
- Organize medical papers around product topics.
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative market research to aid the evaluation and positioning of new products.
- Effectively communicate findings from reviews and research to the team.
- Analyze new product markets and help determine early commercialization strategies.
- Support tactical marketing initiatives for product launch and development workstreams.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Pursuing (or completed) a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Business, or Finance.
- Prior experience in an office setting.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to execute on time/meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Past internship in related area.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at 608-535-8841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.