STEM Teacher Interns
Are you passionate about teaching middle school students about science and math? Would you be willing to share your passion with them in STEM? Would you be ready to introduce them to the scientific and engineering design processes?
If so, please join a group of STEM teachers who care about the future STEM leaders of our nation.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a STEM enrichment camp for students
- How to cater to students' passion and interests in STEM
- Teaching techniques on how to engage your learners
- how to create lessons that are appropriate to your learner's age and development
What We Require:
- Background in Education and STEM-related courses
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative, Fearless, Resilient, Honest, Caring, Trustworthy - not afraid to be bold and outside the box thinker
- STEM passion and love for integrating your skills and interests into the lessons
- Collaborator - You will collaborate with others, including parents, staff, teachers, and other company staff.