Intern - Llamawood
This internship is posted by Lighthouse Labs on behalf of one of our alumni companies. Please apply directly to Llamawood as directed below.
Gaucho Spring 2023 Internship Program
About our Internship Program:
We are looking for rockstars to join our team this spring as part of our Gaucho Spring 2023 Internship Program at LLAMAWOOD. Interns will report directly to the CEO, Hunter Guerin. This Spring 2023 program would begin on Feb 1st, 2023 and end May 24th, 2023 with the opportunity to continue employment after graduation from the program. Interns will be compensated at $10 an hour. Candidate must be a student at a college or university based in Virginia.
What you will be doing:
- Help expand to new products and markets
- Assist in updating our financial model and growth strategy
- Help refine our marketing strategy and run that strategy more efficiently
- Work with suppliers and customer support to invent new operational workflows
- Help launch tools for suppliers that streamline complicated work on their end
- Engage with our audience via email, social, and other media.
- Help create and build programs for our suppliers to efficiently grow their businesses.
- Opportunity to wear multiple hats within the business so that you can find the job that you love
- Ability to work remotely or work from 1717 Innovation Center or Common House
- Chance to be a part of a team that is revolutionizing an archaic industry
- Awesome co-workers
- A diverse and inclusive team that embraces (maybe even encourages) being weird
If you are interested in applying for our summer internship program, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!