Chan Zuckerberg Biohub 2023 Summer Internship
The Biohub's Summer Internship Program offers currently enrolled undergraduate students the opportunity to work on research projects in a one-of-a-kind environment onsite in San Francisco, CA. This 10-week program provides interns with hands-on experience, mentorship and training, and personal and professional development designed to meet interns where they are at while also propelling them forward in their career.
The internship program goals are to:
- Help interns build a strong foundation in scientific research and laboratory skills
- Provide scientific education and enrichment to underserved and underrepresented groups in STEM (Students from historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.)
- Establish valuable and sustainable mentoring relationships
- Equip interns with the skills and network needed to be competitive in STEM
- Build a pipeline of STEM professionals
In order to be considered for this internship, please:
- Visit our Careers page and review the available Summer Intern positions
- Select the specific position you would like to be considered for
- Apply via the website by no later than December 31, 2022.
Only applications submitted through our website will be considered.