· Develop, document, test and validate Power Integrations’ products
· Perform bench validation
· Enrolled in BSEE/MSEE program or similar (BS/MS Physics, Math, Computer Science, Materials Science)
· Good grasp of fundamentals and design experience in the following areas
- Power converters/switch mode power supplies/inverters, etc.
- Analog electronics design, switching power supply control methods and control loop theory
- Power magnetics design (transformer, chokes, inductors, etc)
· Familiar with power supply topologies such as Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, Flyback, Resonant Converters, etc.
· Practical design experience in power supply design including selection of components and magnetics
· Good grasp of design equations required to synthesize the power supply under consideration
· Experience using tools such as MATLAB, Excel, C++, Spotfire, Simulation software (SIMPLIS, LTspice, etc.)