Spring Co-op/Materials Science Development
Materials Science delivers the tetrahedron linking product performance, processing, structure, and properties via materials characterization and particle engineering.
This position will allow the selected candidate to learn about drug substance and drug product development, as well as physical characterization of materials and how it relates to product design and stability.
- Pursuing a degree in Chemical Engineering, Physical Chemistry or similar technical disciplines.
- Must be able to work full-time (35-40 hours/week) throughout the 6 month co-op.
- Must have an active student status and/or within 12 months post-graduation from a BS or MS degree program. Post-doctoral candidates are not eligible.
- Basic understanding of and ability to apply chemical engineering or physical chemistry concepts in a laboratory setting.
- Basic understanding of MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools a plus.
- Must successfully pass a drug screen and background check prior to assignment target start date.
- Must provide your own funding for relocation and commuting.
- If your skillsets are a match for this role, you will be contacted by our recruitment team with next steps to complete our internal World of GSK Assessment.
- Please note, you must receive a passing score to move forward in the interview process. Once your assessment is complete, a recruiter will review your results and be in touch with next steps.
If you are hired for an on-site role, you will be required to provide Atrium with proof of COVID-19 Vaccination as a part of the on-boarding process on behalf of GSK. GSK has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical, or disability-related reasons.