Data Analyst Intern in Gothenburg, Sweden
Receive valuable international experience through a paid internship in Sweden!
Captario is looking for a talented Analyst to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will partner with some of the largest life sciences companies in the world and support them in using Captario SUM to model and simulate projects and portfolios. Additionally, as part of this support, you will think critically to develop and communicate strategic recommendations as to drug development and commercialization.
We are a fast-growing software product company (founded in Gothenburg, Sweden with a growing United States presence) catering to the life sciences industry. Captario develops SUM – Strategic Uncertainty Management, a cloud-based SaaS modeling software that allows users to model drug project activities to derive insights about project risk, cost, timing, and value. Captario SUM sets a new gold standard for critical decision making in drug development, which will ultimately lead to better and more affordable medicines for patients in need.
It is a highly collaborative environment where we empower and support each other and together build a great software product and company!
- This position requires occasional travel to Europe and regular local travel
- Standard summer internship salary for Sweden (25.000-30.000 SEK per month).
- We will provide living quarters in an apartment centrally located in Gothenburg
- You will be fully supported in the work and residence permit process
As an Analyst you will:
- Support Captario’s broader Customer Success Team to introduce and implement Captario SUM across the life sciences industry
- Listen to our customers to understand their drug development and commercialization questions or problems and use the power of SUM to create models that strategically support their decision-making
- Collaborate with Captario’s development team to design and test new features for SUM – creative thinking encouraged!
- Partner with our sales/marketing team to introduce the tool for potential customers and to present interesting use cases at conferences and webinars
As a colleague we hope you are:
- Creative and curious
- Collaborative and independent
- A proactive problem solver
- A critical thinker and a learner. Smart is good, too, but we really like strategic thinkers and those that want to continue to learn.
This temporary internship position is based in Gothenburg Sweden, where we will provide accommodations. A continuation as a full time employee is possible after 3-6 months, and will be based in the USA, preferably in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- BS or MS degree in a relevant discipline preferred with strong technical background
- Demonstrated modeling expertise (either in excel or other platform)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and data to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven project management skills