Sales Operations Intern
Job Title: Sales Operations Intern D (Lynchburg, VA)
Job Location: Lynchburg, VA
The PSPC Sales Operations team seeks a sales operations intern who can primarily assist with projects involving data mining and entry (e.g., system mapping information derived from a variety of sources and entered into a central repository). Candidate must be self-motivated and able to take basic instruction and then execute with little day-to-day oversight. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must. This position will make moderate to substantial contributions to ongoing sales operations projects and overall PSPC departmental concerns.
- Review various data sets and sources to compile useable data. Resulting data will then be entered into a centralized repository according to defined specifications.
- Provide ad-hoc project support as needed and assigned.
- Support and provide backup support for reporting and analytics cadence within department.
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's degree in a business-related field of study.
- Statistics studies.
- Strong basic math skills, advanced statistical analytical skills a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with MSFT Office Suite a plus.
- Business administration studies.
- Prior internship experience related to tasks expected in this role.