[Part-Time] Math Teaching Assistant
[Part-Time| Remote] Math Teaching Assistant
Job type: Part-time | Remote | CPT Sponsored
1) Bilingual in Mandarin is required ; ( Speaking & Reading & Writing)
2) Must be available to work on weekends and weekday night
3) Must be authorized to work in U.S
Who we are:
Think Academy US (www.TheThinkAcademy.com) is recently established to provide K-9 extra-curricular learning services through technology in the US. Offering accelerated learning in math, Think Academy fosters the children’s ability to think critically, strengthens their logic skills, and helps them fulfill their goals through innovative teaching techniques.
Whom we are looking for:
Our Math Learning Consultants play very important roles for Think Academy teaching team. You will not only fully engaged in the full cycle teaching services, but also the key person to bridge students, parents and teachers, providing customized math learning consultation for our students. By joining the emerging Think Academy team, you will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment, team-oriented, and customer first mindset. This is a full-time position and you should be able to work during weekends per class schedule.
What You Will Do:
- To ensure highest quality of teaching services by participating and deliver full cycle teaching services, including but not limited to lesson plan preparations, class monitoring, homework grading, office hours. etc.
- Grading students homework and conduct office hour for students' customized learning
- Closely track students' performance and provide excellent customer service and professional guidance
- Build up strong parent relations and community at Think Academy
- Conduct evaluation sessions to better understand students and provide customized and professional learning guidance for parents and students
- Assist in other teaching related services and activities
- Participant in business operations related projects and assist in other tasks assigned by the team
How You Can Be Qualified:
- Associate degree or above is required, no major requirement, we will provide the training
- Great customer service mindset and skills
- Super passionate about teaching and education industry, with a mission to provide better education to promote social development.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work independently yet a great team player who loves to help each other
- Bilingual in Mandarin is required