OnPrem Mentorship Program: Spring 2023
Who We Are
Qvest.US provides business and technology consulting services that bring our clients closer to their customers, data, and content. We have a global footprint across five continents and are the largest Media and Entertainment focused consulting company in the world. We have deep expertise across Program Management, Digital Media Supply Chain, IP & Rights Management, Data & Analytics, AI/ML, Customer Experience and Salesforce, Cybersecurity, & IP Transformation.
Who We're Seeking
The Qvest.US Mentorship Program is an opportunity for students to gain exposure to Technology and Business Consulting within the Media & Entertainment and Consumer Products space. We are seeking students currently enrolled as Sophomores & Juniors.
For participants graduating in 2024, the program will culminate with a final interview. We will be extending offers for our 2024 Consulting Analyst Class to qualified participants.
What you'll do
- Participate in professional development workshops
- Complete individual take-home assignments based on the lessons/workshops
- Learn about Consulting, our firm, and the work we do
- Network with Qvest.US team members & leadership
- Total time commitment will be ~4-6 hours per month, February - April
What you'll bring
- Currently enrolled as a Sophomore or Junior at an accredited university
- Experience with presentation and spreadsheet tools, such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Experience and/or strong interest in the Media and Entertainment industry, specifically Studios or Broadcasters
- Exceptional analytical skills
- History of success throughout academic career
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Experience excelling in a team environment
- Strong organizational and “follow-through” skills
- Above average work ethic
- An innovative spirit
- Attention to detail
Life at Qvest
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor training to advance our teams’ skill sets and we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Qvest.US is currently 350+ people strong and we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel."
Equal Employment Opportunity
Qvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Qvest applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.