Role and Responsibilities
· Work with human subjects of all ages.
· Willing to travel to testing sites.
· Assist with data collection and aggregation.
· Assist with documenting test results and developing conclusions from data.
· Assist with statistical analysis and generating reports.
· Assist in material logistic.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Enrollment in a science or engineering undergraduate level program
Good organizational skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheets
Knowledge of statistical methods
Availability to work in Massachusetts