Software Engineer Internship for Fast-Growing Early-Stage Startup in Silicon Valley
$25/hour, 10~20 hours/week, AND performance-based equity awards!
We are a disruptive, next-gen food-delivery start-up founded by ex-Googlers, based in the center of Silicon Valley, growing double digits month-to-month. We are looking for talented students who have a passion for technology-driven innovations in the consumer space, with the potential to convert to full-time positions in summer and beyond!
- Develop user-facing features to improve user experience of browsing, ordering, invoice management, referrals, authentication etc.
- Develop backend driver dispatch and routing system to improve delivery efficiency.
- Increase coverage of our web-crawler to convert partner online catalogs to our own, to keep up with our fast-pace expansion.
You may meet or have interest in any one of the following qualifications:
- Proficiency in Linux, GitHub, heroku, twilio, stripe and other basic development environments and APIs.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, coupled with a deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Being responsible, organized and collaborative.