Backend Engineer, Data Architect
As the Data Specialist, you’ll help management and lead the company’s use of technology as a strategic enabler of corporate goals and objectives. You’ll achieve this by owning the design, development, and implementation of a technology strategy, encompassing quality, availability, recoverability, and accessibility.
As we continue to build and extend our IT infrastructure capabilities, you will play a crucial role in developing and delivering on tactical and strategic initiatives in close partnership with our engineering teams, architects, and other key stakeholders. A successful candidate has hands on experience architecting and implementing secure, reliable hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions. With strong problem-solving and analytical skills, you’ll navigate change and ambiguity with ease, as you collaborate with our global partners, vendors, and leaders within the organization. The ability to take initiative and set standards will be paramount to success in this role. We value your expertise and will empower autonomy in the decision-making process. The best part? At the end of the day, your work will help us better support millions of customers in need of hearing care.
- 2+ years using SQL
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS - RDS, EC2, S3, Lambda
- 2+ Python,
- Hands-on experience with developing and maintaining an enterprise-wide infrastructure.
- Ability to design end to end technical solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in technology design, selection, acquisition, deployment, tuning and maintaining.
- Direct experience in implementing enterprise-wide infrastructure architecture practice.
- Strong understanding of direction of technology in wide array of disciplines including cloud, server, network, system software, security, middleware, performance analysis, monitoring and capacity planning.
- Experience with managing technical requirements for technically complex projects.
- Ability to lead the technical portion of any large infrastructure initiatives.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.