2022 Summer Internship Program - Credit
Are you looking for an internship where you can make real-world, meaningful contributions while gaining important skills and connections for your career? You belong here. City National Bank places great value on early-career talent and we are actively recruiting for bright, innovative interns to immerse themselves into our entrepreneurial and inclusive culture for the 2022 Summer Internship Program.
Our Credit and/or Finance internship opportunities are part of City National teams including Real Estate Banking, Entertainment Banking, Commercial Banking, and Specialty Banking.
What's The Opportunity?
- Exposure to all aspects of credit underwriting while working on active deals
- Analyze company financial statements to determine borrower financial performance
- Update/create valuations
- Analysis of industry performance
- Research industry trends, report and present on findings
What You Need to Succeed:
- *At least 18 years old
- *Rising Junior or Senior in college (graduation date no earlier than December 2022)
- *Enrolled in a four-year university or a military veteran
- Ability to commit to a 12-week internship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient in multitasking and prioritizing projects
What Our Internship Offers:
- Opportunities to participate in projects and assignments that directly contribute to the success of the department you support
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with the intern cohort on a capstone project
- Professional instructor-led training that includes the fundamentals of working in a corporate environment
- Interaction and opportunities to network with executives and senior leadership
- Social events to network with your fellow interns
- The potential to obtain a full-time offer
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
COVID 19 REQUIREMENTS
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.