New Exciting Internship Opportunities in London - Accelerate your career now!
If you’re looking to combine a career-accelerating internship with a rewarding international experience, look no further.
The Intern Group is the leading provider of international internship programs, abroad and online. We partner with over 3,000 organizations spanning all career fields, from entrepreneurial startups, to large multinational companies, nonprofit organizations and government agencies.
Our program gives you the chance to explore an amazing destination, immerse yourself fully in its culture, and advance your career. You will live among other interns in your cohort, make friends from all over the world, and get professional internship experience to boost your resume.
Our internship program has everything you need to boost your career, including:
- A professional internship in your chosen career field
- Step-by-step assistance with your visa
- Airport pick-up
- Safe, comfortable, well-located accommodation with private bedroom
- A variety of cultural and social events & experiences
- A wide range of professional development resources, which may include in-person or online career advancement training; access to networking events and Keynote Speaker Series; and a DISC assessment to help you analyze your professional mindset and behavior
- Personal support throughout the program, including placement counseling, resume and cover letter guidance, orientation/welcome upon arrival, free access to 24/7 emergency support and mental health services during your internship, and a session with a professional career coach after your internship is complete
You choose the length of your internship (4 to 24 weeks), with start dates available every month of the year. While you are welcome to apply at any time, for the best placement experience we recommend starting the process at least 3 months in advance of your desired start date.
Note that participation in our programs has a fee, and that host companies may offer either paid or unpaid internships. Financial aid is available to many students.
How it works:
1. Apply - Fill out our short application form, attach your resume/CV, and schedule an interview with our Admissions Team. Applying is fast and free.
2. Interview with The Intern Group's Admissions Team - We will discuss your internship and career goals, and the program timing and structure that best suits your professional and personal needs. Come prepared to talk about your background and goals.
3. Receive your decision - After your admissions interview, you will receive a decision within 3 business days regarding your eligibility to participate in the internship placement process. If you are accepted, you can confirm your participation in the program by submitting a deposit, and we'll start preparing you to interview with host companies. Note that you would be interning with a host company, not with The Intern Group itself. All admitted applicants are guaranteed an internship placement within their specified career fields.
For more information, terms & conditions, and to apply, visit our website.