Social Media Intern
Birdie is unlocking the magic and power of gifting – and building the future of social fintech along the way.
In exchange for your time and talent, we'll give you ownership and an unprecedented amount of responsibility from day one. We believe in learning by doing. As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to flex (and gain) different muscles by conquering challenging marketing and branding tasks. To date, Birdie has secured a banking partnership, built a digital wallet with P2P payments, launched several products during our beta – and we’re building a world class team and culture.
We're looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, and savvy social media intern to join our growing marketing team. In exchange for your time and talent, we'll give you an unprecedented amount of responsibility from day one.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, has a keen eye for social media trends and previous experience managing and growing social media channels. You will play an integral role in helping shape, grow and execute our social content strategy. As part of our team, you will help develop a unified voice across our social media outlets.
- Assist in content creation and sourcing
- Key point person responsible for coordinating digital marketing creative assets and social media posts
- Maintain and grow social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Maintain a detailed calendar for the planning and management of all brand content
- Research and propose additional marketing tactics to deploy across social platforms
- Thirst for all things social and marketing related
- Knowledge of social media channels and platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-directed and reliable in planning and completion of tasks
- Minimum of three (3) month commitment
Nice to Haves
- Video editing
- Experience with Premiere Pro
- Experience with After Effects
Point of contact: