Business Development Specialist
We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching children coding and AI by advocating students teaching. We have over 500 student teachers in U.S. and run hundreds of classes per week. Our unique TeensTeachKids program that empowers and prepares college students to become skilled teachers. To learn more about us, please visit https://www.aigolearning.org.
We are looking for part-time student freshers with ambitious sales potentials. You have excellent communication skills, decent computer knowledge, good contacts, ability to interact, generate leads, follow-up, negotiation, and closing. Looking for channels across the globe. Training & Support will be provided. This will be a commission-only position.
About This Job
• Perform sales through phone calls, emails and social media;
• Develops new customers;
• Maintains current customers;
• Contribute to sales strategy development
• Strong communication skills;
• Ideal candidate has interest or experience with technology sales.
Compensation for this position is 100% commission based as follows:
• 25% of any new sales. No cap on earnings