Musician or Singer
Descriptions: Assists the Worship Pastor in cultivating a life giving, passionate and skillful culture of worship at Amen Always Church through the spiritual and musical leadership, Worship Dream Team and other people or groups as assigned.
Pay: Tuition Reimbursement up to $3000 and or Academic Credit upon completion
Hours: Interns will have an opportunity for a Part-Time (15-20 hours per week). If extra hours are needed to complete credit we can discuss on a case by case basis.
- Proficient in 1 of the following: Singing, Guitar, Piano, and or Drums
- Candidates must provide a copy of their course schedule
- Candidates must meet with their Internship Supervisor once per week, flexible scheduling available
- Effective time management
Number of Students: 4-8
- Lead worship for the services of Amen Always as scheduled
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the music.
- Assist in the training and coordination of Amen Always Worship vocal/band
- Contact potential Dream Team members and help them go through the process of becoming a member of the Worship Team.
- Assist in the care of the Amen Always Worship Dream Team.
Internship Supervisor: Pastor Daric Stevens